Friday, November 27, 2009

Woodbury Chanel Outlet



Well, for a change, I exaggerate a bit ... but that if ... temeperaturas bounce off the low and opening his arms to the sun's rays (although to be honest in my little office I will not see the sun never, I have covered all the light and to feel cold ... and when I go there calorsote)
Anyway, I wanted to share my latest winter (a couple of weeks). I think the same next year, take advantage of so far is that we welcome it.
Navy Blue Jacket "leatherette" as I have taught my English friends, bought in "Gamarra Fashion Street." Love at first sight and paid Tarjetazo. Well, it did not cost much but I was not intending to such purchase (S /. 80.00 c / u) in Gamarra ...


This one in brown, clear means ...

Oh, you already gave me heat buckled but only to give him a peek ... if you like me know to find the ticket shop ... but at this time, I saw yesterday in news, is somewhat dangerous to go there. I officially said goodbye until next year Gamarra, a pity!




0 comments:

Post a Comment