Sunday, November 8, 2009

Winegard Gm-1518review



On Saturday afternoon we took a short walk around the Antique del Cerro, as you may have noticed, in our objects abound this house home. Esposillo initially collected by me in times of singleness and I always give a result seeking eclectic all ...

This time I bought (I bought it, actually, hehe) A lovely clear pink stoneware, coquettish, English and which I invite alfajorcitos with coffee, wait for you to first make the alfajores to teach them;)



Boots Alforja / / Leggings?? / / Polo Michael Kors (not seen) / / blouse NMD / / jean jacket Gap / / Glasses Rayban

And therefore want to show other locations other than my living room or library, which must know the memory and having the camera in Portfolio I asked my husband that I had a couple of photos.

But shyness swept both the photographer as to the just photographed in a second we took these two photos, not even noticed what I wanted to teach today and the photos show the beautiful things that were out there ...


Any tips to overcome this shyness (both sides?) Love from domongo
,

0 comments:

Post a Comment