Monday, November 16, 2009

How Much Tip Do You Give For Brazilian Wax?





Thanks GIOVANNA of Boho Market and ANTARA of Shoe Question very nice award I have spent the same day! The award is the big smile that leaves you marked on the face for several hours. Thanks girls! I have delayed a little to do but here goes.
consists of: 1 .-
thank the (s) who nominated you: DONE
2 .- Copy the Award logo on the Blog: DONE
3 .- Include the link of the person who nominated you: DONE 7
4 .- Say nice things about you. 5 .-
Nominate 7 blogs creative. 6 .- Include
lonks of 7 blogs you've nominated.
7 .- Leave a comment on each of the nominees Blogs warning.

My 7 little things I wanted to tell are:

1 .- I've been married 3 years and still not finished I moved from my parents house. Even when I get home and check my step always room for if changed. Also my (ex) is the only bathroom I use, even for a visit, I still feel mine!
2 .- In my circle of friends that nobody knows even drive my Miniblog. Just my esposillo, who told him from day one and always tell him about the comments, inputs and some of you already known by name as if they were my friends from school or university. The second person is my sister's flat, he learned a few weeks ago that I read and I still feel ashamed when we meet and I says something, I am a turkey ... and big!
3 .- I would like to learn to sew, I see beautiful things in the blogosphere that I feel a mad desire.
4 .- I enjoy reading your posts because it is like talking with friends of a lifetime. And in the "same language", just missing the coffee or glass of wine. 5 .- Ansio
arrives summer vacation and enjoy a few days at the beach with my hubby and family. We wanted to travel but we will not. 6 .-
hate, hate, Lima aborresco traffic. I hate being 1 hour and 40 minutes in a 17-minute drive without traffic. It costs me more to go home, I fight and I can not help wonder Why not have a Metro in this city!
7 .- Y por último anduve pensando y en realidad no se cómo me animé a empezar el blog. Creo que a medida que los fui descubriendo, me moría de ganas de comentar y no podía, necesitaba una dirección en google o que se yo.  Comenzó pensando que solo yo me leería y ahora las conozco a ustedes.  Y no me arrepiento para nada, me divierte mucho!


Gracias chicas de nuevo.  Espero que estas 7 personitas puedan acompañarnos en KREATIV BLOGGER:
Tani de La Insoportable Levedad de Ser
Nelly de Just in my bag
Monita de Seda de Monita Silk
Anny of Hyperglam
Daphne Daphne's Modern Life
Just give me something to wear
Ale Bright young thing

0 comments:

Post a Comment