Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are Frodo And Sam Gay?

TO CUT OR NOT TO CUT

That is the question!
I have this dress I really like atmosphere. Why? For the detail of the sleeves, the closures on the sides, because he is black, because it reminds me of these photos.



then??
Well, I have very shortie and I do not think I'll use it much as a dress. That's how I get when I take the dress. (Too bad they do not look or shoulder pads or closure, to see if tomorrow I took a photo of the day and attached)


I'm thinking stick a tijerazo, bad, and use pants. I tried it with this jean wide and I like it, but I felt the rolling casters dress overnight.



do you think? To cut or not to cut??


Dress atmosphere / / Jean Basement / / Stockings Silvana / / Correa Gamarra / / Shoes Fyn


Here is a couple of photos Haaaaalloween, very homely but very nice!




And this with John Locke ... what I can tell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment