Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lump On A Cow's Throat

OPENED BIG PRIZE, PRIZE AWARD!

This entry was exactly one week ago. Sorry I've been to lie still as these days have flown by.
As I mentioned in my last post, Nadia , she so cute and creative, created (ahem, ahem, pun intended) a nice prize in my humble knowledge, the first award made in Peru. I very spoiled, I have taken a long time to do so and pass the baton. Here goes ... and again, thanks Nadia was a cute gift!




My favorite shoes: S on these red to blue, half open, as telarañitas strips front and rear, half container also because it stops being sandal. I like it because the heel is wood, with a nice cut. And of course, covered button detail. In winter tights I used to and just now starting to use it as is.


profile ...
front (half whatever)





shoes of my dreams: are these beautiful Louboutin I never have and if they had not if one would use would frame or only once:)
favorite shoes of a designer or a famous international brand: in this area know that is you give me the lecture designers, models and seasons. I guided intuition poorest but here are some models:

- These Carlos Miele:
- also those of Louboutin, I love its structure
- also those of Philip Lim
bicolor



- Of course, those of Piton de Louboutin again ...

- also use these boots?
- And so it does not say that I do not like heels boy:
recommendation of a national brand: Well I encourage
Marcello Toshi , the mark of José Luis Gutierrez. I really like your shoes, your attention, everything. Although not long ago visited in his studio, I'm craving me around. Some their "children" can see them here , here or here.
I think about the brand is a bit of controversy, I remain impartial, I know only one version and I, Jose Luis I like really well, is very cool.

A's see ... with the prize would like you all, professors and fashion shoes, But because no one thought, it must pass a single person to avoid future duplication.
When I think of shoes, Perulandia blogs and think I can not think of
ANTARAAAAAaaa
Shoe Question
She passed the post, is that we do not disappoint with their zapatiles!
Love and thanks for your patience.









0 comments:

Post a Comment