Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cruising Spot Gay Toronto

NO NO SECOND FIRST SEVEN

This is my DIY second , if you can call it that. The necklace that I prepared with plenty of The DIY Portfolio # 1 , when I made a mistake in cutting a part of the mold sides.



I also used these little flowers too well known for us, I bought recently in Gamarra Fashion Street, I remember that the seller does not it funny that I get to choose colors when you would spend S / 5.00. heh, heh, heh. (to hold!) Brown and black for large and purple, turquoise and burnt orange for small. Also some black tassel belt that was around. This is the result:



The combination of today was super simple, taking advantage of so-called walk with tanned legs, just the other day (now that voe the photo, not much, really) and today the sun came out super cute, this was the proposal of the morning-afternoon.



purple shoes with green must have .. mm ... (before marriage) at least 4 years. I remember I looked at myself crazy face purple shoes , jijijiji. Even retain but almost no use.



And speaking of SHOES walk with sticker smile because our Nadia has created a new award and I have yet to answer u .... how exciting! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment