Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Online Pregnancy Simulation Games





And our English friends but you probably already saw in our beloved Lima Limon opens tomorrow C OCO AVANT CHANEL and I'm crazy wanting to go see it.

I hope to see the performance of Audrey Tautou I love it. They say Kaiser was overseeing everything, right? truth I do not know much and may have been due out before writing but it is an entry Rapidita that but I keep forgetting me hours and other duties ..



This is the dress she wore for the avant AT our Premier in New York, not you but to me if I like it. I think the shoes have received many critical but two suns shining in the same sky, right?




To our espaƱolitos? It is a good movie? It worth it?
To our peruanitas? They like the idea or let go?
A peruanitas our living out: I saw?
A Mitanni? You saw her?

For me I go tomorrow if we end early release but is scheduled on Saturday! I said!

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment