Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why Do Brazilians Look White



Yesterday was the inauguration in PANTRY , our dear Mona Herbe of I have no personality.

The experience was excellent. I arrived punctual (total false: I arrived at 9.30) and the place was bursting, people were go outside and waited for a few. Everything was super good, good music and good service ... I slipped a little and I stepped out there with fear of not meeting anyone ... fortunately found them!!

We had been some bloggers to meet and welcome to my surprise:

Anny gave me voice and I happily jumped from one side to another Tables and pure excitement I started to say hello so wildly. Antara was also, awesome! Along with my namesake MalĂș, super good sling! Were in full lora with Serendipity , amusingly hear her talk about all his plans. Yul and Fiorella were also not is whether before or after I got but little something I saw and we could talk!'s hairstyle Yul won a prize and Fiorella could talk just a minute and the next not know what happened ... but I'd like to talk! I think all was half restless, and excited about Mona, just when our Petit Comitee was to congratulate the captured close to the press and also we take in getting all our snapshots, sticking out the back to us, jijijiji.


She was amazing, she very, very genuine and full of personality ... not for nothing Mona but I think the title of your blog is the antithesis of your being , lol, sounded floro, no? But so I think, what I can tell you!

It happened very fast (it will also because I arrived very late) was a very fun and the promise of a second meeting ...



One more to Mona, between laughter and nerves came out of the picture is not very best but here it is:






0 comments:

Post a Comment