Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Happens When Ur Period Is Black

What is gold? The Twin Costalu

Ahem, ahem ... I should have said: What time is it?
A small entrance to teach a few days ago I got my Casio Gold Retro Digital and I must confess that I'm happy as a clam .
long I see on various blogs and soon nothing in taste. Will my chiquititud nostalgia, I'll be the bling bling, che sera, will it be?
I have long been using some automatic that my lord husband left side and I was happy I was with tremendous relojaso but this, being so simple, I find it quite practical.
And you, like it or not convinced at all?

entry Looking illustrate something I found:





(The photos are from The Sartorialist and Style and the City)

and bracelets are also Timepeace of Reytan Julia Denise, me fabulous walls, where they can get??

0 comments:

Post a Comment