Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best Long Wearing Makeup

NO PARKING

wanted to reveal a secret and present socially to my mate.
On Saturday night we were trying to skirt what brand shoes thanks to you we encourage you to buy (in any of our previous post, I would do the link but still do not know how).
the end I went with the same high boots and she sent it with the spoils.
We liked the skirt because it's half the globe, half a tulip, but mainly because it has pockets. By suspicious we send to a size larger and I think a couple of inches (or millimeters) we will that meter.

Well as you may have noticed black always walk these days, we need the sun to die!

We've always liked polka dots and stripes. If you saw our house would realize that they are patterns that are repeated many times. It will be a love of pure geometry, basic and elemental, what do I know?
No, no need to go to an ophthalmologist. Another little joke. Is that I decided to make a couple of montages to see how I was. And I'm looking to take better pictures, I'm thinking about trying this other camera. Do you think of this? Give me good results? Boots
basement Saga 08 / / Stockings a store near WS / / Skirt Altmosphere / / Cafarena Marquis 09 / / Correa MNG 09 / / Collar 3x1 chains bought (so I have silver, gold and this, I give the soul)
Yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment