Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lump On Throat Of Boxer Dog



How not to start this post "facts to blame" our beloved of Antara Shoe question published a few days ago to buy their boots on sale. (Hehehe, that I have my poor gorditas rodillitas = 0).

Well just told me the price (S/.59.00) ran out to look for (bueeeno really do not take it so literally.) Anyway, without remorse, but their consent, I have right now and as she put it says, are super comfortable to ride all day!

This is how I have combined advantage today and I had to bring the computed to a meet, I used this portfolio which combines red wine with some details of foulard, see what you think.


The picture is behind the closure detail above that I liked (aunuqe the picture is not good) and then I came to find out that was used.

This one just to say goodbye for today. ... See you tomorrow or the day after!





Boots Basement (literal copy Antara ) / / Stockings Silvanna / / Jumper Mossimo / / Cafarena Topitop / / Foulard stolen from the drawer of my mother;) / / Portfolio Laptop Sears.

PS: I'm glad that I discovered how easy it is to make the links.

0 comments:

Post a Comment