Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can You Take Vitamin B 50 And B 100 Daily?



needed (as often) go to the Municipality of Miraflores, for vary, all a mess find a parking spot nearby. The consequences of having parked a few blocks then were:
1 .- Since I'm 1 block pass by Xocolatl ( http:/ / www.xocolatl.pe/ ), I thought, I really like their cookies and they always have nice things. OK: I passed by Store and obviously loaded with some things. hang web photo because obviously mine are gone before you get home ... (Grata accordingly)
2 .- Oops! Bonilla I'm on the street, I will also store the recently inaugurated the Mona Herbe, PANTRY - Provisions for Creative Life! ( http://www.ladespensaproyectoscreativos.com/ ) Will she?? (also I) Well, I was not and if you read this I will tell them the store he was super cute. Bigger than I thought from the pictures of Lorraine. Every detail very well kept! to below the floating tables that both wanted to see. Implecable. Now the products the same. I could only buy a blog and a pencil, apparently with the inauguration were over the logs of the same design A4. The tissue paper flowers, a dream and I'm thinking where I can use it. Many little details more ... (Pleasing result # 2)

3 .- Walking
happy going to the City and I remembered that my contact lenses had expired, I stopped in GMO , Miss gave me a pair to try another brand and I felt I had taken the Tinka (Grata and necessary consequence).
4 .- And finally. Near the front of the municipality, in a little store recontrapeque bought a pair of shoes, yes, red. I emphasize the color because if it is not the first pair of red I think if the first sooo red. For a change, then I regretted leaving. But, and who sends me buy my shoes, when I had in mind but to get to the Muni. Who sends me, I can say?


So, these are. I liked at first, and I must confess that although non-price leather me parecio buenisimo. What I do not like is the heel, I think it's too plastic, too ... red.

to see what you advise me because I think I can change by marrones.y so that would be more discreet. (Consecuencia. .. still to be defined)

Finally, after more than 1 hour and up to 4 bags barely get to the Municipality. For I think next choose to go walking ...
Best regards and good
SDS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment