Sunday, October 19, 2008

Play Free Pokemon Silver Game Online

Soulcanela, Latur, Rivers & seven more go out for a great weekend

Good morning, afternoon, evening.

Before we begin, I would like to point out several details.
First, I wanted to apologize for the low level to which I submit update this blog lately. I think the fault lies with Rivers, who every day strive least be content in his blog .

On the other hand, I wanted to dedicate a brief nod to those who believe they have found happiness by typing in English everything that goes through your computer. I can do it, I can do it But I `m not so awesome as you are, you bastards.



Focusing finally in what is now watching us, this week we have definitely closed the weekend to take us to El Picazo, a small town located in the south of Cuenca, just 700 inhabitants, where the only thing We regret the forced absence of Pacl aka "the pioneer of it all ', which as you know the four cats leeis this, is in exile in the United States. From here, a hug, you tribute from El Picazo.

Although we have seen pictures inside the house, I prefer to deal with them in the chronicle that will make the trip. More than anything as a precaution, lest the holy card scam and I closed the blog for nerd.

an appetizer, I leave you with a serial photography of people and surroundings, as are the typical pictures that no one does, if we forget.
Aerial view of the area.
Júcar River.
Jucar River (photograph by someone hiding).
Júcar River.
Inhabitants of El Picazo, small talk.
Entrance to the town. Classic Citroen C-15 to the bottom.
The village church.
The village church (II).
central square. An exercise in design.
Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment