Thursday, August 10, 2006

Red Metal Core Scooter Wheels

do you have to tell the Bilbi regarding

36 "Nobody knows the day nor the hour I will come, not even the angels know of sky. Indeed, I do not know. Only God, my Father knows.

37 "When I, the Son of Man comes again, people will be living like in the days of Noah , 38
was still eating, drinking and marrying until the very moment Noah entered the great ship, and then came the flood.
39 People did not know what had happened until the flood came and all were drowned. Something happens when I, the Son of Man comes again.
40
If at that moment two men working in the field, I will take one and leave the other.
41 If two women are grinding grain, I take one and leave the other.
42
So always be alert, because you do not know the day that I, your Lord will come again.
43 I assure you that if the homeowner had known at what hour the thief will come, oversee the house and would not allow the burglar.
44
Similarly, you should be alert and ready, because I, the Son of Man arrive Whe

0 comments:

Post a Comment