Thursday, August 31, 2006

Natural Sources Tadalafil

Qué tiene para decir la Biblia en cuanto a Los No Salvos IV

32 Paul and Silas shared the Lord's message to the jailer and all those who were at home.

Acts 16:32 (New Living Translation)


15 Jesus said to them
"Go by all countries in the world and preach the fbuenas personas.16 news to all those who believe in me and will fsalvos fbauticen. But those who do not believe me, I'll refuse.

Mark 16:15-16 (New Living Translation)


18 "The Spirit of God is upon me, because I chose to

good news to the poor.
"
God sent me to proclaim release to the prisoners,
to restore sight to the blind,
to rescue those who are mistreated

19 and say: "This is the time
that God chose to give us salvation !

Luke 4:18-19 (New Living Translation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment