Monday, June 16, 2008

Is Frequent Urination A Side Effect Of Plan B

music overrated. Chapter I. CINE

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, how are you?

Soulcanela This week begins with the launch of the first chapter of "Character overrated." Will cover, first, the film world with those celebrities, according to the strict criteria Soulcanela, were overstated by as what reasons.

Here we go:

5. Nicole Kidman

No material necessary to assess its status as an actress, just because I've seen "The Others" and another whose name I can not remember, my view is motivated by physical attractiveness. White skin, the red-haired blonde with little style to wear when I still do not understand those who place it as one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood.
Today
still do not understand what you saw Tom Cruise in it (regardless of whether it will draw a head and a half). Let Tom, you aspired to much more !





4. Cuba Gooding Jr.

For the love of god, has anyone seen this guy act? Never forget that movie that makes a sailor, whose head I think it is Robert de Niro. It reminded me of me in the theater of the school making Zeus (by the level of performance).

The beauty of Cuba has managed to avoid the number 1 for her role in "Boyz N the Hood", which seems to be left all the acting talent. Highly recommended film, a classic for those who have not seen.






3. Pilar López de Ayala

I know, I know I just won the antipathy of those who consider this girl a champion of truth and simplicity. Yes, it is easy, simply detestable any of his boring movies. I think you overreacted and that he loves making movies real English *, convinced of a physical attraction, for me, does not possess.

Gone are those early chapters of "The Wright Stuff," where Socrates was his colleague and Íñigo , one of his pickups.




* low-budget films, shot by guys with shirt brown / black 10 euros and untrimmed beards. I love going on Telemadrid and La 2, enhance the English film just because there dead or tinkering (they have no money to buy a gun), and criticize the mass for not coming to see their films to theaters regrettable that above are expensive. What will your colleagues to save you the shoes!


2. Ben Affleck

My friend, why this face? Why do these poses? Why, why, why?

I've liked in any of your films, I Armaggedon Bruce Willis had just wishing you from the first minute. In Pearl Harbour is when I gave up for dead. It was without doubt the worst moment of the movie, I had to pay back the input. I've seen several films from you, the rest do not remember the name, and I honestly do not contribute anything, just laziness and hatred for yourself.


a tip, fix your jaw.




1. Barbara Streisand.

The main reason for which you are reading this collection. His songs have been heard just a couple of occasions, I do forever. But we with regard to their film. I will not argue if it is a good actress or not. We will not because his face makes me nauseated, I removed the will to live, are a continuous reverse what a face should be.
not understand this woman's success has become a symbol in the U.S., do not understand those who adore, I understand nothing, absolutely nothing. I only trust and hope to receive massive support to my anti-barbara campaign (is that besides the name is ugly, like it).




not give you more turns, only be welcome to the wonderful and rich world of overrated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment