Thursday, September 7, 2006

Hinged Ring Hot Topic

Verdades de la Biblia acerca de El perdonar a otros II

13 Be tolerant with each other, and if anyone has a complaint against another, forgiving, and the Lord He has forgiven you.

Colossians 3:13 (New Living Translation)


13 Brothers, I know very well that I have not yet reached the goal, but I decided not to focus on what I have already covered, but now I concentrate on what I need to go.
14 So I press toward the goal to take the prize for which God calls us to receive through Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:13-14 (New Living Translation)


18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 I'll do something new!
already happening, do not you see? I am opening a
way in the wilderness,
and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 43:18-19 (New International Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment